WELCOME TO EUROSPECT
Freelancer Bureau of Inspection
A Second- and Third-Party Inspection Bureau
Technical and Manufacturing 2nd & 3rd party Industrial Inspection & Consultancy Services
- Inspects and verifies that ordered products, machinery and equipment are manufactured in compliance with all specified purchase order requirements, Provides 3rd party independent services
- Covers & Covered many European Countries for Industrial, Yacht & Boat Inspection, Damage & Evaluation Inspection Services.
- Can act for your Society / Organisation / Factory or Company as "Industrial Inspector / Surveyor on behalf of yourselves" or for account of a third party.
- Provides affordable inspection and prompt services and follow up complete projects from the startup meeting to delivery of the product.
- For more information and contact details, please log on my Homepage, and if of interest, I will be pleased to receive your inquiry
3rd party Inspection
Why is 3rd party Inspection important?
- Third party Inspection is an extremely important part of the Construction and Industry.
- Inspection means that an independent organisation has witnessed and reviewed the manufacturing process of a particular product.
- It has been independently determined that the final product complies with safety, quality and performance standards which agreed with the purchaser / Clint.
Ask for daily rate, expenses and Fees
Click here to follow on to Daily Rate